Monday, April 4, 2011

UPDATES...

Alright, three updates –

First, my story “Children of the Light” will be appearing in the April (#12) issue of HUNGUR MAGAZINE. This is a magazine devoted to vampires. The vamp story was originally written for my DARKTOWNE collection (coming this year from H Harksen Productions). However, the story didn’t fit the mood and atmosphere of the collection, so I kept it out. Instead, it went to HUNGUR and was accepted.

Secondly, a reprint of my story “Azathoth Awakening” (one of two of my stories recommended for Bram Stoker awards in the 2000 voting season) will be appearing in Aaron French’s anthology SHADOW OF THE UNKNOWN. The story (to the best of my recollection) hasn’t seen print since 2002. So, it’s about time.


Thirdly, I have a few others appearing elsewhere, but they’re special projects and I can’t elaborate on them at the moment. Sometime soon…

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the publications, Ran, and welcome back to the blog-o-sphere.

    ReplyDelete