Sunday, October 7, 2012

THE NEW WORLD TRILOGY

Back in the early to mid-80s I read James Kahn’s fantasy novel World Enough, & Time, and its sequel, Time’s Dark Laughter. For my money, two of the best fantasy novels ever written. I never knew for a number of years that Kahn actually wrote a third novel, making it a trilogy, ie., the New World trilogy. This third novel, written in 1987, was called Timefall.

A couple years ago I stumbled across this third novel on the net. About a year ago I picked it up through ebay. But it sat a while. Other reading matters pressed. Then finally, just recently, I read it. The third in the trilogy, all these years later after having read the first two. It didn’t disappoint me at all. Yes, the New World trilogy is one of the best fantasy trilogies written.

No comments:

Post a Comment